Friday, June 3, 2011

Genaro Gattuso

Biography

He born on Junary 9th 1978 in Corigliano Calabro (Calabria Region). He played rugby an football when he was 17 years old, started his football carrer in Italian Perugia in 1995, After he played in Scotland, in Glasgow Rangers in 1997 bou only played one season. Genaro returns to Italy playing in the Saternitana and finally AC Milan bought to this player in 1997 until now. Other thing about his carrer, is that he won the Fifa football world cup with Italy in 2006.

Personality

He is a very strong whe he pla some match with his team or his conuntry, also have a aggresive actitude with his rivals and his owns players.

Physical

His heigh is 1.70 meters and have a beautyfull beard thas this is a principal physical characteristic

Why I admire this famous

Because he is like me, respect his beard and his face is like my face, I don't know but I'm very like he!...

No comments:

Post a Comment